Monday, June 21, 2010

It's true I can COOK!

It happened. I didn't think it would but it did. I can cook or bake or whatever you want to call it and with a little help that is. Sunday my mother and I made some amazing cupcakes. Cookies and Cream Cupcakes and they tasted delicious! Thanks to Annie's Eats I found the recipe + now we are trying a bunch of new things.

one: cut cookies
two: twist and place
three: put in the dough + bake
three: cool
four: frost and top
five: ENJOY!

XOXO

2 comments:

Jay said...

These are the things you made right before you came outside and yelled at me when I was on a walk haha. LOVE it! Those look soooo good!

Unknown said...

Hahaha yes they are and yes they were pretty amazing. See you girls should have came in and taken one!