BRRRRRR.....
Yep, that is how I feel all the time now.
FREEZING COLD.
Reason: the nice new weather that has arrived, the white stuff that has covered our beautiful mountain tops. gotta love it...right?
Few good things that I DO look forward to when the cold weather arrives though are...
one: I get to snuggle more with mi mallow
two: the fireplace
three: Hot Cocoa
four: the clothes, I love Jackets + coats + winter/fall clothes. period. oh and the boots.
five: playing in the snow
six: the family events
seven: HOLIDAYS
eight: the spirit that the Holidays bring
nine: watching Christmas movies (ELF!)
ten: the new year
eleven: my WEDDING (what?!)
twelve: my birthday
Even though I freeze during these winter months. I wouldn't change a thing about it. There is nothing better than a white Christmas. Just isn't the same without the snow. and how this time of year bring everyone together. This is the best time of the year. I am excited for every thing that the rest of this year has in store for me as well as the following years. I hope you are all enjoying the change in the weather as much as i am.
XOXO

1 comment:
i'm with you on the winter wardrobe thing... and christmas... and the brithday thing... bbbuuuttt
I JUST LIKE BEING WARM.
Post a Comment