Monday, November 23, 2009

TWO TWO the Birthday Girl!

To our LiLone02: This past week was this girl's Birthday! She turned 22, and we had a blast celebrating it. We started the night by going to Red Robin for dinner and it was Delicious!
We all came back home and had cake and ice cream. Not only did she get one, she got two cakes. Yeah, how cool is that?
After cake...came the family photo shoot. Haha lets just say we couldn't get one picture of us all smiling. It just wasn't going to happen. But that is what I love about these girls we are always having fun no matter what.
And to make the night even better. Gap called us up and had us do their new Holiday commercial. Yeah, we rocked it!
All I can say is....
Do whateveryouwannukkah, and to all a cheery night!!!
xoxo.

P.S. honestly if Ashley wasn't my roommate (plus one) I don't know what I would do. I have so much with her. I love that she is always there to have OTH marathons with me. She always has a smile on her face and whenever you need someone to talk to she is there to listen and give advice! She is one of my best friends EVER! Thanks LiLone for being my friend and letting us celebrate your birth, I hope you enjoyed every second of your Birthday!
Loves You!

2 comments:

brandon & lauren said...

Annie! I found your blog through Mikelle's. I am so glad you have a blog because now I can see what you're up to! Hope you are doing well.

Lauren

Mikelle Jade said...

The GAP ad is so cool! I am so glad you found me on here :)