Friday, January 8, 2010

Goodbye 09 hello 2010!

2009 was a very good year! A lot happened and no I couldn't get all of it because that would be an outrageous post, but I wanted to put up a few memories of the year 2009 I enjoyed most!
New Year 2007
Even though this was 2 years ago. This New Years Eve will always and forever be one of the best ever! So that is why it is up! Thanks to this statement from Jodi will only give you a brief idea to why it was so good. "I totally got lipped raped! My face was full of fear! This will forever remind us girls of that night!
Marriages of many friends...Love must be in the air!
DSC Tennis couldn't have been a better year! All us girls became so close and that year is one that will never be forgotten!
The list that must be updated every week!
The Andersons: Haha what more can I say that this picture hasn't explained. They bring me soo much joy and the good news of one more is on her way!
Family Vacations
Long lasting friendships!...
ichat dates....with ours truly goffgough.
OH HELLOWEEN!
Thanksgiving
The joy of going to college and the many dance parties that go on...the DI dance. So fun!
St. George Valley. This place will always + forever have a huge place in my heart!
Neck + Nog Party!
Addition of NEW family members! B Unit!
My little brother isn't so little any more! And the fact that he looks just like Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber cracks me up!
Christmas Eve with the little wigetts...Jaxon + Mo. Srsly Can't get better then this!
This year for New Years Eve Jodi and I had a very eventful night. We went to Studio 600 and we danced the night away! We definitely finished 2009 out with a BANG!
I couldn't have asked for a better year with the people I love. I have the most amazing family and friends, there wasn't a day or night that I didn't go without laughing. Thank you all for giving me so many great memories. I hope you all had a good 2009 and I hope that 2010 will bring us all many more memories to enjoy!

Love you all + Happy New Year!
XOXO

3 comments:

Callie said...

Cute post, we had some great memories in 2009 but 2010 will be even better. You are such a great aunt to my kids, they love you so much! I had fun with you and mom the other night...haha I love when you are together, know who makes me laugh as hard as you and mom.

goffgough said...

um, i chat dates for lifez. lubs.

Mikelle Jade said...

Ugh the first picture. SOOOOO GROSS. That night was fun, but there were so many gross, gross, gross, gross boys. SO GROSS.