Tuesday, July 20, 2010

This is what I call FAMILY NIGHT

Monday night we decided to take the boat out for FHE. Probably the best idea ever. Pretty sure we are going to start doing scripture study on the lake as well.
Growing up if we didn't jump in the lake when we got there our dad would just throw us in and still to this day he does the same thing. These two little wiggits got just that. Their poor little faces when they got thrown in were priceless. McKenna was crying the whole time she was surfing with Jed but I think deep down inside she really did enjoy it. As for Jaxon, he freaked out at first but ended up LOVING every bit of it. They looked awesome.
Yeah know my goal of the night was to try and get a little air while wakeboarding. I mean Jed makes it looks so easy when he is out there doing his thing, I was like okay I can do it. No biggy. Yeah right. This is where I like to stay. Coming in and out of the wake haha. Because when you try to jump....
This is what ends up happening.
Face plants water up your nose. All the good stuff.
Babbo + Weat
Lindzode + Rocko
This is my famous wakeboarding brother Jed.
K well to me he is famous and that is all that matters right.
I don't get it. He is good at everything. No joke I don't know one thing he isn't good at. He is a natural to all things. Maybe one day I will be as good as him.

I love this little thing so much.
Yep, skier too.
And to finish we had the heaters to keep us warm!

XOXO

No comments: