JED
KYLE
BOYS
ME + LINDSEY
WESTIN


CLIFF JUMPING
To the left:the cliff Jed + Kyle jumped off.
OUR OWN LITTLE NOOK
STORM + AFTER STORM


SUNSET + TYLER
GLOW STICK PARTY
DANGEROUS? NOT AT ALL.


SISTERS
LAST NIGHT
Well I made it back to Powell and this time I had my boat. This short little trip couldn't have been any better. We all had a blast goofing off with our small little group. Definitely a new tradition to make every year.
XOXO

















3 comments:
how fun! I gotta say, I would have been freaked out by those cliffs!
I agree with Ali, just looking at pictures makes my stomach turn! I think we definitely need to get together and catch up because I haven't seen you in so long!
A+ on the
phoTos
I really like these fotos. Looks like you had fun.
{hhaaa if you catch my drift.}
Love you!
Post a Comment