Friday, September 24, 2010

7 Days...

7 days and I will be...

Here...

florida

and here...

Disney World
with these guys and the rents...
and this guy.


XOXO

3 comments:

brandon & lauren said...

That will be so much fun! You better post pictures when you get home. Also, I love the last picture:) and I guess I need to call you or see you soon. I hope Westin's knee gets better! I can't believe how swollen it was.

Mikelle Jade said...

yay! I am glad you put "this guy" on your blog!!!! Have fun!! I am jealous!

brandon & lauren said...

Sorry to comment again but I just wanted to say how excited I was to see you too!! It was seriously so fun to run into you and talk to you for a minute! My mom and I were talking on the way home about how beautiful you looked and how happy you look yourself! We have to get together now so I can hear more about what is going on in your life! Do you want to do lunch on a Friday or something? Other than this Friday, I am open anytime.