Thursday, September 2, 2010

I should be studying

Yep, I should totally be studying right now...but I'm not. I have a test tomorrow and another one on Tuesday. This is only the second week of school and yes I am studying ALL THE TIME! It isn't fun. Even though I love my classes and my professors and love everything I am learning about. When it comes to studying, my attention span is like ZERO! I get distracted so easy by the stupidest stuff. For example, I will stop and look at my ceiling for 10 seconds then it turns into several minutes of me making pictures out of the plaster or whatever it may be called up there. Haha yeah. Then I get back to studying and I say to myself, I haven't check my email today. Then one thing leads to the next and now I am here blogging. I don't know how I am going to make it through this semester. I need to get rid of everything in my room. Oh well, wish me luck and let's hope I pass my tests!

X0X0

No comments: