I LOVE YOU HUSBAND.
I love your smile and your laugh.
I love your eyes
and how you look at me with them.
I love your beard
and how it tickles my face when you kiss me.
I love how you hold me in your arms
and the strength of them makes me feel safe.
I love how you make me smile,
just by walking into the room.
I love when you call me yours
and I call you mine.
I love coming home to you,
and you greet me with a smile, kiss, and hug.
Then you ask me about my day.
I love sleeping next to you every night,
and snuggling up to you whenever I want.
I love that your my heater
and when I am cold, you always hold me tight.
I love you more and more everyday.
You make me the happiest girl in the world.
I am so glad your apart of my life.
Believe me I thank the Lord every day!
Thank you for all you do and who you are.
I LOVE YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
XOXO



2 comments:
adorable.
lunch?
CUTE!
Post a Comment