..ONE MONTH ANNIVERSARY to the best husband in the world!
I am a day late on this post but yesterday marked our one month anniversary.
This past month has been the best month of my life
and I wouldn't change one thing!
Kinda cool that it landed on Valentines day
and by far the best Valentines day ever!
I hope you all had a great Valentines
and spent it with those you love.
XOXO


4 comments:
SO FUN! MARRIED LIFE IS SO GREAT! SO HAPPY YOU ARE MARRIED:)
I couldn't find your blog at first cuz you changed the address, but I LOVE it! Sannie Anderson. You will always be Sannie to me. I love you. Congrats :)
Happy one month anniversary...a couple days late! I am so glad you are so happy and marriage really is the best thing in the world!
HAPPY VDAY TO YO AS WELL!
YOU ARE SUCH A CUTE WIFEY!
Post a Comment